thisisforwork

This Blog is officially gonna be dead. Anyway comment box is at bottom.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

20 Jan, Wed

Well, except for the literature essay today and the cca event, today is really nothing much for me. We were supposed to do the test last week, but mrs ng come for some reason or another, so i thought we would have it on the following monday. But on monday, with the combined effort of tha class,we managed to push it to today. How i wish i didn't have to do it at all. To me it was really an impromptu test as i didn't prepare for it (when we were supposed to).

After school i had to finish up the last houe of my individuals (to not get push-ups from seniors). But halfway through i was told to stop, as the secondary ones had their instrument allocation. I can't even spectate the event! So i went to be a good boy and did homework with my friends outside.

After that i went home with Niyaz, my friend. As it was still early, he suggested for us to go to the 'pasar malam', or bazaar for a look. The food looked so appealing! A pity i did not have enough money with me. The bags and wallets sold there looked good too.

I went home after that o do my homework.
And now i'm blogging.
Well it's quite late now so i'll stop for today. :)
40% done on assignment~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

But it's so hard to believe