thisisforwork

This Blog is officially gonna be dead. Anyway comment box is at bottom.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

23 Jan, Sat

Today was disappointing. I woke up early in the morning (7 am) to get ready for cca. We were supposed to be there by 9 am sharp, but because i slept on the bus and did not get up, i was late and got punished by my seniors. A bad way to start the day right?

After that was sectionals (where we practice together as a section working on different aspects of the music). It was really boring as i already knew how to play the pieces. At break where we were supposed to have a quick lunch, i realised that i did not bring enough money for it. Distressed i was, i went back to the location of our sectionals and slacked there.

I was supposed to go for the SWSYB for practice after the pratice in my school ('laughs' is it getting complicated?), so i met up with my friend to go toghether. When we got there, my friend received a call from the conductor, saying

'There is no practice today.'

When i heard this, i swore on the spot. No pracctice? I made a wasted trip. A really wasted one. And the place we were at was Buona Vista. I was hoping to get some more interesting pieces to play. Nevertheless, i made home with my friend. I was so tired when i got home after all he travelling at 4 plus that i took a bath a went straight to sleep.

Woke up at 8 and swwitched on the computer to play games (oops!) and blog.
Well,
the moral of today is
'Check for band practices every saturday'

60% done~ (woots)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

But it's so hard to believe