thisisforwork

This Blog is officially gonna be dead. Anyway comment box is at bottom.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Last post~ (maybe not?)

Whew! Finally to the last post to complete the assignment (hate it thoroughly). Today wasn't eventful, but i have to post something to get the assignment over and done with, so just bear with this entry (or bear with all entries? 'laughs').

Today i woke up at 5.50 brushed my teeth 'blah blah blah'..... and reached school at 7. Well,really don't know wad to say, so will start with home economics (which started at 1.40). Did A LOT of sewing (actually it was just the head of the bear). During the lesson, i actually felt that it was fun to 'uhm' disturb miss Hashimah, the home econs teacher (do i seem perverted? To Mr Reuben, the sentence before this is a joke). The way she shouted kept instigating me to laugh (joke. again). But the one thing i really hate about home economics is the way the teacher always keeps for five to ten minutes in the room, giving reasons like ' The windows aren't closed!' and the like. But eventually we'll get out of her clutches and get on with life.

After that i went to the band room for sectionals. They were drilling my batchmate, Daniel, on a particular piece. Due to my exceptional playing skills on the tuba (i do not mean it. it's for entertainment) i did not attend the secional, and instead did my homework on a bench nearby. Even if i joined, i would be doing my own things rather than play together with my section. The chinese homework really drove me nuts. We had to rephrase whole paragraphs to the simplest form (MATHS!!!). Luckily one senior gave me guidance so it wasn't such a pain.

On the bus on the way home, i saw this group of delinquents creating havoc. The volume in which they talked was not acceptable. They were also hurling profanities at each other in loud (LOUD) voices. What's their deal? I really don't knoww why people do this. Do they crave for attention so much?

After I went home, i had a quick dinner, and proceded to learn my chinese spelling. Done with it and i'm blogging now :)

No particular moral today (laughs).
100% done. Completed. It's over. YAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

But it's so hard to believe